14 July, 2006

Crank Update


We have ordered a small run of all silver Stronglight Impact cranksets in sizes from 165mm to 175mm. The price will be about $135. I don't have a delivery date yet. One of the best reasons to get these is that they will come with 34/48 Stronglight rings (which are 5spd to 10spd compatible) and are second only to TA rings in quality. Since this initial run is so small I would suggest that you reserve one if you're interested. Just send an e-mail saying you'd like one and what size, there is no deposit required or obligation. I just want to know if I should increase the size of the order.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know what spindle length is required for a standard 68mm BB shell?

Velo Orange said...

It takes a 110mm BB.

Anonymous said...

I'll take two 172.5's and prefer champaign rings if there's a choice. PY

Velo Orange said...

PY,

You actually have to send an e-mail so I can contact you when they arrive ;<)

Anonymous said...

They are made for Stronglight by Sugino.