24 October, 2014

Noir et Rouge

by Igor

We've had a number of people emailing about when to expect a few new products we showcased earlier in the summer and we're pleased to announce they're here!

Our Noir Hammered 45 mm 700c Fenders are the same dimensions and pattern as our 700c silver version.

The Model 6 line has a very handsome grain and appearance - the Red version is no different. 

Rule #8 followers can rest easy now. Red Grand Cru Leather Handlebar Tape along with Rust Fairweather Tires will round out your package well.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance of a non-hammered noir version?

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Will there be a black hammered 650B 50 mm version also?
Cheers,
Frank

Anonymous said...

I second that comment.... A 650 or even a 26 inch noir fender would be great!!!

Anonymous said...

The new fenders look great, however I'll make it 3 votes for a 650b version. Wide enough for 42's please!

Anonymous said...

35mm please!

Unknown said...

gah! These are beautiful! Exactly what I want *except* that I was planning on running the Compass Barlow Pass 38mm tires. Probably not enough room under these fenders, huh?

Anonymous said...

Are wider size noir fenders under consideration?

AdrianQ said...

26" black fenders would be great! I've looked high and low, and there just aren't any 26" black metal fenders to be found.

Anonymous said...

I opened the box yesterday to look at my new fenders and I am thoroughly excieted by them. They are gorgeous and I can't wait to install them. I would LOVE it if there were wider ones and/or 650b ones - that would incredible.