The Grand Cru 0 Setback Seatpost in Silver and Noir has been a very popular and we've gotten a few questions about assembly, as they're a bit different from a traditional 2-bolt or 1-bolt clamp. So here are some quick instructions on how to attach your saddle to your seatpost.
- Admire your new seatpost and saddle.
- Disassemble the seatpost. There are 2 short hollow rods that can be discarded or used for spitballs, your choice.
- I assemble with the saddle on a table, upside-down; it keeps things together nicely. Place lower clamp on rails.
- Insert the upper hooks under the lower clamp. You should have the recessed non-threaded hook on the driveside and the threaded hook on the non-driveside.
- Insert seatpost head and pinch together the hooks. Insert the screw and tighten.
- Voila! There you have it. To adjust, loosen the screw a couple turns, adjust angle, and tighten snug.