13 April, 2006

What We Have


It's spring and products keep popping up like flowers. Until we get the E-store up, and I am working on it, I'll keep taking orders via paypal and check, but it's getting a little confusing and I've gotten a lot of e-mails asking if we have certain items. So here is a list of what we have in stock, or soon will, with prices. By the way my ordering system is still crude,so if you don't get something in a week or so, please e-mail and I'll make sure it went out.


Bell mounts: 1" silver: $5 - in stock
Bell mounts: 1-1/8" silver: - $5 in stock
Bell mounts: 1-1/8" black: - $5 in stock
Brass bells: $9 - sold out, but more being ordered
Toe clip leathers, brown: $5 - in stock
Toe clip leathers, black and red: $5 - in stock (black on one side, red neubuck on reverse)
Toe clip leathers, honey suede: $5 - in stock
Blond shellac flakes: $6.50 - in stock (includes brush and instruction)
Orange shellac flakes: $6.50 - in stock (includes brush and instruction)
Garnet shellac flakes: $6.50 - in stock (includes brush and instruction)
Simichrome polish: $8.50 - in stock
Flashlight bracket C: $12 - in stock
Flashlight bracket AA: $12 - in stock
Mud flaps $9.75 - in stock
Leather chain guards: $?? - next week
Decaleurs, traditional: $39 - in two weeks, I hope
Decaleurs, 1" spacer mount: $39 - in two weeks, with luck
Decaleurs, 1-1/8": $39 - in two weeks, god willing
Leather bar wrap, brown: $25 (or so) - ask me next week
Sewn leather bar covers, brown: $25 (or so) - ask me next week
TA style bags: ????
Doily seat covers: by commision only ;<)

Shipping is still $2 for any order. I'll update this page as stuff arrives or sells out.

1 comment:

Byron said...

Wow Chris, you've got some good looking stuff. Count me as a pre-order if you manage to get some TA style handlebar bags.