04 April, 2006

Now Shipping (Updated)

Posted by Picasa I wanted to let everyone who ordered a spacer bell mount know that they are all packed and will ship in the morning via first class mail. There are more available in both 1" and 1-1/8" sizes; $5 each. Shipping is $2 for any quantity.

The toe clip leathers will ship Friday. I've decided to offer these at the lower price of $5 for now. Again, shipping is $2 for any quantity.

Thanks for the orders and please e-mail if you'd like any spacers or leathers. The photo is of the Canal du Midi.

UPDATE: All the leathers have shipped, in fact they have been flying out the door so fast that I ran out. I'll have more by next Tuesday. I'm running low on bell mount spacers too, but more are ordered. We'll have black 1-1/8" bell mounts next week for you post-modern types.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just ordered a set of toe leathers via ebay which is how I discoverd your site. A wonderful job. Spring is here in Minnesota and last night I put air in my bike tires for the first time this year. Soon to be on the road again. Best regards,
Alan

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just ordered a set of toe leathers via ebay which is how I discoverd your site. A wonderful job. Spring is here in Minnesota and last night I put air in my bike tires for the first time this year. Soon to be on the road again. Best regards,
Alan