- The Cigne stem we mentioned a few weeks ago is now in production and should be here in about a month if all goes according to plan. We'll have them in 70mm and 90mm extension and black, nickle and raw finishes.
- We're waiting for prototypes of an adapter so you can use the above stem with a threaded 1" fork.
- The 11-speed hubs have gone through many revisions and prototypes. We're now waiting for the, hopefully, final pre-production samples. I think these are amazing hubs, comparable to any.
- We're working on some retro "klunkery" adventure touring bars
- We've ordered prototypes of the new disc Polyvalent.
- There may be a mixte version of the Polyvalent. We're still pondering the wisdom of this; while there's a very vocal pro-mixte crowd, in reality high-end mixtes don't sell well.
- We are designing some new mounts for our bells. This is a lot harder and more expensive than you might imagine.
- We're revising disc brake mount on the Pass hunter to make it compatible with more brakes. This is done and we're just waiting for ISO testing, but it's delayed the next production run of frames.
- We're testing some new leather saddles and dreaming of a super secret laminated vegan saddle.
- We've asked Rustines to make some rubber shifter and quick-release covers for us. Those should be here in a few weeks.
Obviously that's not the whole list. But as we check some of these projects off, what do you thing we should add to the project list?