27 October, 2010

More Sale Stuff

We've been going over the inventory and identifying things that will be discontinued or that we are overstocked on. We're trying to make room for upcoming big shipments. So there's a bunch of new stuff on sale. Check out the Specials Page. Some of these items will only be on sale for a day or two, or until stock levels are back to normal.

The long term plan for VO is to sell more VO and Grand Cru products and items that are unavailable elsewhere, and slowly cut back on the more common items made by other companies.

8 comments:

Nate said...

That link 404s for me.

rob hawks said...

Hi Chris,

In checking the website for the entry on the shifter cables on sale, I could not find the length listed (could have just not seen it). The reason I ask is that I use bar end shifters on 42cm wide Nitto bars and if I route those cables to adapt to a front bag, I need 10cm more of shifter cable than the length some cables are sold. I'm pretty sure I need 2100 mm or longer. Do these cables match that? Thanks.

conor248 said...

Is there going to be a reduction in the Rando build kit as well?

Velo Orange said...

Rob, 210cm.

Connor, Nope.

Matt Madden said...

The Rando price is enticing. Also good price on the Exustar shoes. I like mine quite a bit. Woulda liked 'em more for $55. Ha!

BLRC said...

Right Matt! Loving the 55 buck Exustar. Not as much as my Dromartis, but at a "beater" price people should pick'em up,..., if the shoe fits wear it.

Raiyn said...

@ Rob
I'm pretty sure you need to be looking at "tandem length" cables for your app.

Rudolph P Cosdischlock said...

Looking forward to the tent sale !!!