A few things that may interest you:
- We'll have a disc brake version of the dyno hub. A lot of you asked for them.
- Prototype PBP double-eyelet rims are here and they look great. We hope to have them in stock by mid-winter.
- A 700c version of the Polyvalent is in development.
- We just received another shipment of Pari Moto tires.
- Longtime customer Bob R.attended the annual TOEI Owners Meeting in Japan. He was also the guest of honor. Photos can be found here.
- The photo is of Linda's VO Mixte, a very fine build.
- Hufnagel Cycles, of Portland OR, is creating some really cool custom rando-style bikes. Check out the first two, which feature a few VO parts.
- Kyle B. built a lovely mixte based on a 1984 Nishiki Sport Mixte frame. Lots of VO parts, of course.