- Economical down tube cable stops. We actually meant to order a more expensive polished model, but so long as we have them...
- Velo Orange red replacement jockey wheels, the $4 model.
- A long drop front clamp-on cable stop. The long drop version allows for less bend in the cables when using aero-levers.
- Shims to allow clamping 1" clamp-on cable stops to a quill stem. This is a neat system that allows the stop to go above the headset.
- A rear cable stop with angle adjuster.
- And one new component, Tektro FL730 brake levers. These are a very well made flat bar lever, but with a quick release button for easier wheel removal.
As usual, bike shops can contact Tom at VOI if the're interested in stocking any of these items.