We're doing year end inventory here at VO. And we've also been chatting about next year's frame production. Here's the executive summary:
- We will, sadly, discontinue the Camargue. It's a great frame, but everyone is ordering the Piolet instead. So we'll put the remaining Camargues on sale at 30% off (shops get the lower price, too).
- We'll also discontinue the current Polyvalent, and those remaining frames are now 30% off.
- Piolets have been selling faster than we expected and we are out of some sizes; sorry about that. There are more being built. We hope to have them in March
- The Polyvalent will be redesigned or may be replaced with a somewhat similar frame. The goal is to fit larger tires, shorten the top tube a bit, and possibly add disc brake mounts.
- No changes are anticipated for the Pass Hunter and Pass Hunter Disc.
- We've been discussing a new color for the Campeur and we've gotten sample tubes painted in four possible shades. (Can't really judge from paper samples.) But almost everyone likes the current grey best. We may just keep it.
- We have a few blemished frames that we need to photograph and put in the store, but I doubt we'll get that done before our Holiday break.