|The sage green color is based on Chris's original custom Pass Hunter|
|Metal headbadge and bi-plane fork crown.|
- 2.1" (55mm) tires fit with fenders, 2.3" (60mm) without.
- 700c wheels on sizes 62, 59, 56 and 26" wheels on 53, 50, 47.
- Geometry is designed to handle like the much-praised Campeur. This frame is not suspension corrected, allowing us to better fine tune handling.
- Super beefy horizontal dropouts (so you can use internal gear hubs).
- Threadless 1-1/8" fork.
- All the braze-on bits that come on the Campeur: three bottle cages, threaded fender mounts, rear brake adjuster, thru-fork low-rider mounts, double eyelets front and rear, etc.
- Sage green color based on my original custom Pass Hunter. This color was originally inspired by an ancient type of Japanese plaster.
- 4130 cro-mo double butted tubing.
- Extra wide bi-plane fork crown with extra clearance (guaranteed to plane).
These photos are of two prototypes. The orange one is a 53cm, the green is a 59cm. We hope to have the production frames ready by mid-winter. We'll post photos of built-up bikes soon. This frame does not replace the Campeur, the frame which I would choose for primarily on-road touring. Rather, it is designed for bike-packing and serious off-road touring, and for those who just like big tires.
|Unfortunately, the orange looks a lot better in photos than in person.|