Here are a few of the newest things we're working on. I won't provide many details for competitive reasons, but you might make some educated guesses. Of course not every project will come to fruition, and most will take longer to finish than I anticipate. And some of these items are rather specialized and probably won't sell in huge quantities. They are a little like the porteur chain cases in that they are items that I think should be made, even though we may not make much of a profit from them.
- We hope to have a new and very stylish Grand Cru crank by this Fall.
- We're working on three new fender models, each will be unlike anything currently made.
- A new and rather elegant chain guard is in the works, but it may be expensive.
- Those top tube protectors I wrote about recently will be available soon. We just need to pick the best leather.
- Some Grand Cru luggage is in development, but might not be ready until 2013.
I took the photo along the Canal du Midi. It has nothing to do with this post, except that it's a great place to ride a bike. Wish I could take a few days off and do just that.