- 50.4 BCD, Like TA, Stronglight 49D, and a dozen other classic cranks.
- Q-factor around 139mm, among the lowest ever.
- Cold forged.
- 46/30 rings making a wide-range double. It has the range of a triple with less shifting and much less weight.
- 3mm more room between outer ring and crank arm (compared to classic TA) for easier front derailleur setup.
- Thicker chain rings for less flex than TA or other classic cranks.
- More VO chain rings coming later, or you can use TA rings
70517075-alloy CNC cut rings for super durability
- Shifting pins on chain rings for faster shifts compared to classic rings.
- Weighs only 550g as shown.
- 5-10spd compatible.
- All-stainless hardware. All bolts/nuts are Allen head
- 165mm, 170mm, 175mm lengths.
- Single and triple models planned
- Standard JIS taper, standard extractor/dust cap thread, standard ISO pedal threads
- Super high polish front and back.
- We're shooting for June delivery.
- Around $175 as shown. (Yes, that's with the rings.)
Details on three new 110bcd VO cranks will be posted soon.
So, waddaya think?