My trip to Asia is starting to pay off. We now have a number of new products on order including:
- A silver VO two-bolt seat post with very generous setback and fine adjustment.
- Very pretty and fairly priced all silver polished aluminum no-logo stems for 1-1/8" threadless forks. This is something a lot of folks have asked for.
- VO 1" threaded headsets with sealed angular-contact bearings. It's time to move beyond the recently discontinued Stronglight A9 and Delta and these should prove even more durable and weatherproof.
- VO 1" alloy high quality ball-bearing headsets.
- Beautiful VO 1-1/8" sealed-bearing headsets. You'll be pleased at how nice and fairly priced these are, but some current high end HS manufacturers may not be too happy.
- A range of VO sealed-bearing square taper bottom brackets with alloy cups and boron axles.
- Replacement dérailleur jockey wheels made from a special high-wear low friction composite.
The 650b VO fenders have been delayed by a few weeks. There was apparently an issue with our new tooling and some adjustments were needed. It was one of those cases where I was not told until well after they should have arrived. The factory says they are very close now.
We've also ordered a run of 45mm polished stainless steel fenders. If they look good, and the samples looked very nice, we may also make them in 50mm.
We are also getting some wide 26" VO fenders that should take tires up to 2.25". A number of you have asked for these.
We received the following comment in an e-mail:
"Straddle wire hangers - fantastique!
I ordered two sets of your straddle wire hangers and just wanted to let you know that they are WAY better than the originals on my '64 Herse..."