Velo Orange be closed for the holidays from December 23 to January 2.
The updated Imron paint codes for the Velo Orange frames are:
You can see a color chart here. I welcome suggestions for other good colors to use in the future.
I'll have some photos of the built up frame soon.
Here is the build list for VO frame #1:
- Crank: Stronglight 49D with TA rings
- BB: Stronglight/Spidel sealed bearing
- Derailleurs: Simplex SLJ
- Shifters: Simplex retro friction
- Freewheel: Sachs 7-speed 13-28
- Brakes: Paul Racer
- Brake levers: Mafac (to be replaced with Mafac super light)
- Hubs: Phil Wood hi-low (to be replaced with Maxi-Car)
- Rims: Super Champion Gentleman (to be replaced with Rigida 1622)
- Tires: Roughy Toughy 28mm (to be replaced with Grand Boise 30mm)
- Handlebars: Nitto Noodle 46cm
- Stem: Fiamme
- Saddle: Brooks Team Pro titanium
- Seat Post: Arius
- Fenders: Honjo 43mm smooth
- Front rack: VO prototype (to be replaced by improved production version)
- Pedals: TA with Christophe Special X clips, VO leathers, Christophe tan straps