- We've switched to Henry James lugs as they better match our frame angles.
- The fork crown is by Richard Sachs, the Richie-issimo.
- You may choose between a standard and oversize downtube.
- There will be eyelets for running generator wires on the inside of the right fork blade.
- Brazed-on centerpulls are still the standard brakes, but cantis or sidepulls are optional.
We are working on three new models,
The first is a fillet brazed city bike frame based on an old Rene Herse design. It can be speced with either derailleurs or internal gearing and will use 650B wheels. We'll have the prototype soon. This frame will be less expensive and may be powder coated, rather than painted. We also hope to have a mixte version.
We will offer a version of the current Randonneur frame, to be called the Cyclo-Tourist with 650b wheels in all sizes.
We are also designing a 650b "camping" or touring frame with braze-ons for full front and rear racks.
And finally, I am considering offering a premium version of our rando bike built up with classic new old stock components, Simplex deraileurs, TA crank, Mafac brakes, etc.
The frame decals on the upper left are by Chuck Schmidt of Velo Retro.